AzhdayaDesign ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is AzhdayaDesign.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.azhdaya.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide as part of our contract, in order for us to provide you with services.
- Information that you give us in order to provide you with an estimate/quote.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your data and security
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your company data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have provided a telephone number for us to call you, that number will be stored a mobile telephone.
We do not transfer data outside the UK.
Data breaches and procedures
Our servers and connections are secured with the latest in computer technology. However, in the unlikely event that our data is accessed by an unauthorised party, an immediate investigation of the breach will take place, and the affected individuals informed with advice on how to proceed to remedy the situation, and prevent further issues.
Information Processing and Lawful Basis
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Server logs entries (your IP): To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer - Legitimate Interest (server security), Archived after 3 years, Statistical Purposes.
- Your contact details: To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to notify you about changes to our service - Contract Basis, Archived after 3 years of last contact, saved indefinitely for Legal Purposes (Tax and Evidence of our work*).
- Your website related information: To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us - Contract Basis, Archived after 3 years of last contact, saved indefinitely for Legal Purposes (Tax and Evidence of our work*)
We do not use automated marketing email.
*Evidence of our work - websites can have long lifespans, and we need to keep proof of the website work, as we delivered it, in the event of any queries arising at a later date. Because we have no way of knowing when such queries may arise, we keep these records Archived indefinitely.
Sensitive Data, Special Category Data and Criminal Offence Data
We do not require, or ask for any data that may be considered 'Sensitive data, special category data or criminal offence data' for the provision of our services. However, we may work on our Clients' websites that may contain such data as part of their operations. In these instances, any such data will be held on secure servers, transmitted via encrypted connections, held under the Contract Lawful Basis, and processed only for the purpose of building and maintaining the Client's website. A copy of the website and related files may be Archived securely on our computers, as a back-up.
Data from individuals of under 18 years of age
We do not provide services for individuals who are younger than 18.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your company information to third parties:
- If AzhdayaDesign or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case company data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Your rights as an individual
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please note, that these rights are subject to various scenarios and circumstances, with full details to be found on the ICO official website: https://ico.org.uk/.
We have done our best to provide as detailed a Policy as possible at this time. We will continue to review our procedures on a regular basis. Copies of these Reviews will be available for the authorities, upon request.